Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock
Average's Price: $5.99
- The Rubber Golf Club Vise Clamp by Wedge Guys is an essential tool for those looking to keep their golf clubs protected while repairing, reshafting, refinishing, refurbishing, replacing, or regripping golf clubs in a bench vise.
- HOLDS FIRM – At Wedge Guys we believe a firm shaft is better! The side ribs on the rubber vise clamp increases friction in your clamp on vise with less pressure while the diamond channel locks your shaft in place, keeping your club shaft more firm and steady while you work.
- PROTECTED – Work on your golf clubs without worry! The Wedge Guys rubber work bench vise clamp will help protect your golf club shaft against marring and guard against breakage.
- MULTI-USE – The Wedge Guys workbench vise clamp is 3.5” long, Made in the USA, and great for a variety of applications for use with any golf clubs including wedges, irons, drivers, putters, and more.
- Although the rubber vise bench clamp is made of high-grade thick rubber, prevents slippage, and keeps your club tight and protected in the vise during repair, be sure not to overtighten